- This event has passed.
Waste Management – What do you need to know?
April 19 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Waste Management Compliance Breakfast Briefing
In collaboration with Coastal Recycling, Environment Agency and Devon Environmental Business Initiative (DEBI), you are invited to join us for the second of our 2018 breakfast briefings to discuss waste management and compliance.
We will be joined by Taryn Clements, Group Compliance Manager Coastal Recyling and a member of the Compliance team at Environment Agency to look at the following:
- What are the current waste issues?
- Looking at environmental permits
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO 18001/45001 Health & Safety
- What is the PAS 402 Waste data performance standard?
- Difficult and Hazardous Wastes – compliance
- What waste issues might we have in the future
This will be a comprehensive briefing and valuable to anyone in the waste management sector or businesses/organisations who need guidance on waste management compliance.