DEBI Strategy 2017-2022
“To see organisations in Devon at the forefront of sustainable business practice, helping to protect the county’s natural beauty and delivering economic, social and environmental value to our communities”.
“To inspire and motivate organisations in Devon to adopt responsible and environmentally efficient ways of working, through the promotion of best practice, sharing expertise and supporting collaboration amongst our diverse members”.
Inspiring: “We inform and inspire organisations to help them become more responsible and sustainable”
Connecting: “We connect and facilitate collaboration between organisations with a shared passion for sustainable business”
Promoting: “We recognise and promote the very best examples of responsible business practice”
Supporting: “We are approachable and share our expertise openly to support our members”
- To ensure DEBI offers a varied programme of relevant, engaging and valuable events to all its members
- To position DEBI as a trusted source of advice and Best Practice guidance
- To increase membership by 30% over the next 3 years
- To increase revenue by 50% over the next 3 years
- To ensure DEBI is recognised as the voice for environmentally-focused businesses in Devon
- To ensure the DEBI awards are a high-profile event that effectively engages with non-members
How will this strategy support members?
DEBI will offer:
- Access to a fresh events programme providing technical information and best practice guidance
- Opportunities to develop skills to help you address your environmental issues
- Opportunity for you to feature in a new suite of best practice case studies
- A membership pack including access to member only discounts for environmental products and services
- Refreshed broadcast with bitesize compliance and “how to” sections
- Advertising opportunities for your product and/or service